"Al Rajhi Phone" (Phone Banking)
"Al Rajhi Phone" (Phone Banking) service allows you to do most of your banking transactions anytime, anywhere. And with the new unified number (+966) 92000 33 44, you can do your transactions through your mobile or a land line phone, whether you are in Saudi Arabia or abroad.
Features and Benefits
- Do your transactions from your mobile or a land line phone
- Do your transactions whether you are in Saudi Arabia or abroad
- The service is available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a week
What You Can Do Through “Al Rajhi Phone” (Phone Banking)
- Enquire about your account details
- Pay your utility bills (telephone, mobile phone, electricity, and water)
- Pay your Sadad bills and government fees
- Transfer money to Al Rajhi Bank accounts, local banks accounts, and international bank accounts
- Enquire about your credit card balance and do payments
- Activate your credit card, or cancel it and order to issue a new one or order to issue a new credit card
- Enquire about installments and do the early settlement
- Buy internet ADSL, Phone Cards, Stock Price Cards and more...
- Speak to a Customer Service Representative or Relationship Manager
- Buy STC ALJAWAL recharge vouchers cards (SAWA & LANA)
How you can register:
- Call from registered mobile to 920003344
- Select number 0 for other services then number 3 to register in phone services
- Choose option number 1 to register in phone services
- Enter your debit card number
- Enter the last seven numbers of your current account
- Enter your new PIN number of 4 digits :
- It should not be sequential
- It should not be similar
- It should not be a Gregorian or Hijri date of birth
- It should not start with one or zero
- It should not match the pin code of the ATM card
*Note: The above steps are for customers not registered in Al Rajhi phone services. Also to be used to re-register in the event of lost password
How to activate beneficiaries
After adding a beneficiary, you need to call the following number 920003344 and follow the easy steps:
- To call from the mobile number that is registered in the bank.
- Chose option number 2 for English language
- Insert you the PIN number.
- Choose option number 2 for transfers and bill payments.
- Choose option number 1 for transfers.
- Choose option number 4 for beneficiary services.
- Choose option number 2 for activating beneficiaries.
- Customer chooses option number 1 for Al Rajhi beneficiary or option number 2 for local beneficiary.
- An automated message will be read to the customer with the account number of the added beneficiary.
- Customer chooses the account that he/she wants to activate.
- Insert the One Time Password that was sent to registered mobile number of the customer.
- Enter your new PIN number of 4 digits
Before You Register
- 1. Make sure you have your mobile number added through any Al Rajhi ATM. On the main ATM menu:
a. Choose “Other Operations”
- b. Choose “Mailing Address” or Choose Add/Change Mobile Number
- c. Add your mobile number and confirm
2. Make sure you have a valid Al Rajhi ATM card
Aman Security Token click here
- Phone Banking – Unified Number: (+966) 9200 03344
- "Al Tamayuz" customers: 800 124 8880
- To enquire about our products: 800 124 1222