About SME Banking
The importance of SME sector is well recognized world over for its significant role in the global economic growth. The vibrant SME sector in KSA plays a pivotal role in generating employment, driving economic growth, increasing cross border trade & fostering the spirit of entrepreneurship.
Al Rajhi Bank has always taken the lead in developing innovative financial solutions tailor made for its customers. Realizing the importance of the SME segment and with a view to enhance the competitiveness of SMEs in the globalised scenario , SME Banking department at Al Rajhi Bank is structured to meet the financial requirements of small businesses operating in various sectors of the economy including trade, services and manufacturing.
Whether you are an entrepreneur staring the business or an established business looking to grow, Al Rajhi Bank provides access to a large number of products and services tailored to your specific business requirements. To understand the core financial issues of SMEs and to offer unmatchable solutions, a team of professional qualified relationship managers are present in key locations of the kingdom
- Sharia Complaint Financing
- Competitive Annual Percentage Rate
- Ability to finance the advance payment
- Ability to delay the finance principle and deduct part of the monthly installment (profits only) during the construction period up to a maximum of 24 months
- Step up financing solution on various products.
- Military support feature for the advance payment is up to SR 140,000 according to the admission criteria of the program
- Civil support for advance payments of up to SR 140,000 (age 50 and over) according to the admission criteria of the program
- Calculate the amount of residential support as part of the customer's income
- Annual Percentage Rate starts from 5.82% for Ijarah products
- Management fees equal to 1% of finance amount or SAR 5,000 whichever is less
Terms and Conditions
All of our programs are approved and monitored by Al Rajhi Bank's Shariah Board.
The first step is to explore is the amount you can borrow. Typically, finance for an Investment Property is up to 5 times the annual income or rental of the property. If you use the additional annual to repay the loan, then you can borrow a larger amount.
Must be under 20 years old, fully constructed and have an independent title deed. The property should be located within an urban setting and be priced between SAR 1 million - 5 million.
Am I Eligible?
Here are the things that we’ll need from you…
Eligibility & Criteria
- Minimum Age 21 Years
- Maximum Age 60 Years (or as per military retirement age)
- Length of service: 6 months for government employees and 12 months for private companies
- Application Form
- Salary Certificate sealed by employer
- Verified copy of national ID
- Salary Assignment letter in favour of ARB/customer current account or the approved SAREA form
- Copy of Title Deed (both sides)
- Copy of Building permits (both sides)
- Property location sketch diagram
- If there is a difference in the LAND dimensions between the title deed and the ground, a letter from municipality needs to be obtained
What happens if I want to sell the property before the financing is paid off?You would need to make an immediate repayment of the principle outstanding amount by way of early settlement and we would transfer the title in your name or to the person you requested.