Contributing to the community
Our responsibility to our community has always been at the forefront of our obligations and is one of the main objectives of the Bank. We are proud of our service to society through redirecting funds from clearance accounts.
The Way We Serve
- Our Banking Products : As one of the first Islamic Banks in the world, our products have been adopted as models by other banks locally, regionally and internationally. Each of our products is fully Shariah compliant, carefully studied and approved, by our Shariah Committee; a group of the Kingdom’s most prominent and esteemed Islamic scholars.
- Internal Policies : We operate within the approved policies regarding employment, equipment purchasing, project management, and internal maintenance, through which the bank upholds the highest levels of social responsibility. We are environmentally responsible in terms of energy usage and recycling.
- Human Resources : We value maintaining social responsibility in the HR sector by establishing mutual loyalty and a personal relationship with each staff member. Employer and employee alike share the same vision, thus building an extended family within our organization.
- Corporate Social Responsibility : We have continuously committed ourselves to a series of corporate social responsibility programs in different sectors of the community, including educational, health, and general social programs.
Services to Society
- Education : We recognize education as the most significant intervention in the overall economic and social development of our society. Learn More
- Government Housing Finance: We offer Madoum and Moajal Housing Finance to REDF customers to purchase the property of their choice. Learn More
- Healthcare : Our desire to improve the social mobility of the Kingdom by furthering the development plans of various healthcare institutions is a key goal in our CSR plan. Learn More