About alrajhi bank
Founded in 1957, alrajhi bank is one of the largest banks in the world by market cap and the largest in the Middle East and Saudi Arabia, with total assets of SAR 776 billion, a paid up capital of SAR 40 billion (US$ 10.66 billion) Finance and an employee base of around 20,000 associates. With over 60 years of experience in banking and trading activities, the various individual establishments under the alrajhi name were merged into the umbrella 'Al Rajhi trading and exchange corporation' in 1978 and it was in 1988 that the bank was established as a Saudi joint stock company under the name of alrajhi Banking and Investment Corporation which later in 2006 was named as alrajhi bank. Deeply rooted in Islamic banking principles, the Sharia compliant banking group is instrumental in bridging the gap between modern financial demands and Sharia intrinsic values, whilst spearheading numerous industry standards and development. With an established base in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, alrajhi bank has a vast network of over 513 branches, more than 4,660 ATM’s, 556,409 POS terminals Neoleap installed with merchants and the largest customer base of any bank in the Kingdom, in addition to 164 remittance centers across the kingdom. The first branch was opened in Aldirah in 1957.
Board of Directors
Executive ManagementExecutive Management
Our core values articulate why we are the number one bank of choice in the Kingdom.
- Openness and highest standards of corporate and personal ethics, in all that we do.
- A strong commitment to anticipate and address customer needs beyond expectation, helping them achieve their objectives.
- Humility in thought and deed in everything we do.
- Nurturing imagination and fostering creativity for better results.
- Defining, differentiating and reinforcing excellence in people.
- Contributing towards a better tomorrow.