About alrajhi bank
Founded in 1957, Al Rajhi Bank is one of the largest banks in the world by market cap and the largest in the Middle East and Saudi Arabia, with total assets of SAR 658 billion (US$ 175 billion), a paid up capital of SAR 40 billion (US$ 10.66 billion) and an employee base of over 9,300+ associates. With over 60 years of experience in banking and trading activities, the various individual establishments under the Al Rajhi name were merged into the umbrella 'Al Rajhi trading and exchange corporation' in 1978 and it was in 1988 that the bank was established as a Saudi joint stock company under the name of Al Rajhi Banking and Investment Corporation which later in 2006 was named as Al Rajhi Bank. Deeply rooted in Islamic banking principles, the Sharia compliant banking group is instrumental in bridging the gap between modern financial demands and Sharia intrinsic values, whilst spearheading numerous industry standards and development.
With an established base in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Al Rajhi Bank has a vast network of over 517 branches, more than 4,844 ATM's, 373,046 POS terminals installed with merchants and the largest customer base of any bank in the Kingdom, in addition to 205 remittance centers across the kingdom. The first branch was opened in Aldirah in 1957.
Board of Directors
Executive ManagementExecutive Management
- Openness and highest standards of corporate & personal ethics, in all that we do.
- A strong commitment to anticipate and address customer needs beyond expectation, helping them achieve their objectives.
- Humility in thought and deed in everything we do.
- Nurturing imagination and fostering creativity for better results.
- Defining, differentiating and reinforcing excellence in people
- Contributing towards a better tomorrow.